1. Price, its way cheaper to go out in Long Lake than most places (outside ADKs that is)
2. The bars are basically house parties with DJs and bartenders
3. You might get to meet local legends like Cliffy… or even Sasquatch!
4. You definitely don’t have to dress up (but you can if you want to!) Anything goes!
5. You can start New Years Eve afternoon out with lunch, panini and conversation at the ADK Trading Post
6. You can stop by Hoss’s and pick up that sweatshirt and cheese you wanted but didn’t get for Christmas.
7. On New Years Eve the Long Lake Diner has all you an “all you can eat buffet” with discounted pricing for seniors! Includes Choice Prime rib and Jim’s seafood bisque… a “secret” recipe his wife, Paula, doesn’t even have the privilege to know.
8. There are TWO DJ’s in town… on the same night!
9. Glen LaBlanc, the ADK DJ will be spinning the tunes at the Roaring 20’s celebration at the Long View Lodge. Everyone welcome to come dance! No Cover!
10. Max Nason, DJ of MX Productions will be spinning the tunes at the Adirondack Hotel until 1 a.m. No Cover!
11. The Long View Lodge is hosting a Roaring 20’s themed party, with a buffet dinner from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Book dinner and a room and you get a New Years Eve DEAL! Limited rooms available! Book soon!
12. The Long Lake Little Bus is free door to door transportation from your home or lodging out to our local pubs/restaurants. Leave the car at home! 518-524-3106
13. The Geiger Ice Skating Arena is open until 10pm with free ice skating, sledding, bonfire and s’mores! Drop the kids off and go have dinner or better yet, skate and sled with them! For conditions 518-624-3031
14. You can be the first person to see Buttermilk Falls in 2020.
(We recommend waiting until daylight)
15. Enjoy a delicious meal in the historic Victorian Dining Room at the Adirondack Hotel! with your closest family and friends.
16. The Long Lake Diner hosts a special New Year’s Day breakfast at 8 a.m. with Bloody Mary’s & Frittatas and/or Irish Coffee w/ Belgian Waffles as Blackboard Specials along with regular breakfast menu.
17. You can go to all open pubs/bars and restaurants all in one night… on the bus! For Free! We do ask that you tip the driver! And please, behave! The driver bites!
18. You can wake up in 2020 and still have money in your wallet.
19. You’ll have made classic memories that will last you a lifetime.
Happy 2020 Everyone!