Camp Kee-O-Nekh is a genuine Adirondack great camp built on the shores of Long Lake by Mrs. Banghart of Georgia in 1908 . This historical property is available for rent in the months of June, July and August, minimum one week stays Sat. to Sat. The house can accommodate up to 12 people.
There is a floating boat house with 315 feet of lake front. The 7.6 acre property is secluded and covered in trees and moss throughout. There are two large stone fireplaces in the living room and dining room areas. The walls of the downstairs area is covered in birch bark and includes deer head carvings made of birch bark. The house is 2808 square feet with five bedrooms, living room, family room and three baths. There is a spacious open porch and screened in porch overlooking Long Lake. There is an original log lean to that overlooks the lake surrounded by a stone fire pit. The house is furnished throughout in antiques.