1. Price, its way cheaper to go out in Long Lake than most places (outside ADKs that is)
2. Lobster Rolls! They return on Friday, December 31st at the ADK Trading Post for their final Friday of the year! Open til 5pm!
3. On New Years Eve the Long Lake Diner has a special New Years Eve menu starting at 4:30pm including Choice Prime rib and Jim’s shrimp bisque… a “secret” recipe!
4. The Long View Lodge is hosting a Winter Wonderland Dinner & Party serving dinner from 5pm – 8pm and DJ Glen LaBlanc from 8pm until 1am.
5. The Long Lake Little Bus is free door to door transportation from your home or lodging out to our local pubs/restaurants. Leave the car at home! 518-524-3106
6. The Geiger Ice Skating Arena is open until 10pm with free ice skating, sledding, bonfire and s’mores! Drop the kids off and go have dinner or better yet, skate and sled with them! For conditions 518-624-3031
7. You can be the first person to see Buttermilk Falls in 2022.
(We recommend waiting until daylight)
8. Enjoy a delicious meal in the historic Victorian Dining Room at the Adirondack Hotel! with your closest family and friends.
9. You can go to all open pubs/bars and restaurants all in one night… on the bus! For Free! We do ask that you tip the driver! And please, behave! The driver bites!
10. You can wake up in 2022 and still have money in your wallet.
11. You’ll have made classic memories that will last you a lifetime.
Happy 2022 Everyone!